I'm not sure quite how to describe this. I feel different this week, and I wonder if it means labor is close. I guess "close" could mean a few days or a few weeks, but did anyone else ever feel like they knew labor was right around the corner? I have been feeling kind of crampy all week, and at first I thought it was due to the pelvic exam Monday, but all week it just keeps on. And last night I was having somewhat painful contractions again. I've also been way more tired than I've been since the first trimester. (Possibly due to the million bathroom trips each night.)
I don't know why I think I know - my intuition hasn't served me very well at all during this pregnancy. I didn't know I was pregnant for more than a month, and I was pretty surprised to find out it is a boy. But maybe I'm right this time?
Thursday, April 23, 2009
It feels so close.
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't worry about the intuition thing... it kicks in the very second he is born. There is nothing like it, such an amazing feeling to become a mother!
Post a Comment