Kelly and I had a fun Sunday! First, it was brunch at 1308 Cantina. $12 for two huge plates of delicious food... can't beat it. Eggs for Kelly and a (large) breakfast taco for me. It was cool and comfy on the patio, and we were both so full when we left.
Next, a project we had been plotting since, oh, about my 5th month. A belly cast. :) Kelly let out her inner artist and I was a good sport as I lathered my belly with Vaseline and she meticulously layered plaster strips across it. The result? See the pictures! Now, what to do with it? The best ideas we came up with were a fruit bowl or a helmet. I think I'll just paint it and call it a keepsake!.jpg)
.jpg)
I said "I broke my belly bone!" and almost laughed hard enough to make the mold come off too soon!
.jpg)
What do you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment