Today, you get just a sampling of what's on my mind. No new pictures, but I promise I'll post a bunch after the baby shower this weekend!
I swear, the kid is already acting like a newborn baby. Around 10:45 a.m., he started doing calisthenics. I swear he was kicking the crap out of my ribs. He was HUNGRY! So, I just finished eating lunch and guess what! He is sleeping soundly. A sign of things to come. Sigh...
I learned a valuable lesson this weekend. Take it easy. I can't do all of my house work in one day anymore. On Sunday, I ironed, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, vacuumed and dusted upstairs, and then my back hurt so bad I had to lay down on the couch the rest of the day. Guess the floors downstairs will have to wait.
Finally... a link. Admittedly, I am a blog addict. If you have a blog, I probably read it. Here's a funny one I came across today, for those of us wondering if our hips will ever fit into those pre-pregnancy jeans again. PHAT fatty from Pregnancy and Newborn mag online.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Tidbits
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment