Baby Ticker!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The home stretch.

30 weeks, and it really is starting to feel like the home stretch. I had another doctor appointment yesterday, and it was thankfully just as uneventful as the previous ones. My weight and BP are good, and so is the baby's heartbeat (138). I probably won't bore you with details about every single one anymore, because I have 7 in the next 10 weeks!

I've pre-registered for the hospital delivery, which lets me skip past admitting and go straight to Labor and Delivery when it's time. Speaking of that, I decided to ask my doctor about how to handle it when I think it's time to go to the hospital. I'm supposed to call the nurse's line and talk to someone first or wait for a return call before heading to the hospital. (Apparently this prevents many early trips to the hospital and back home.) We won't know until 36+ weeks whether I'm likely in for a normal delivery, because some problems don't develop until later on. So far, so good though.

As for how I'm feeling, I've been having B-H contractions off and on for a while now, completely normal according to my doctor. I've started having trouble sleeping... it's just getting uncomfortable! I tire easily walking (especially on stairs). I really get a kick out of the baby's hiccups. I feel them all the way down low, so I'm optimistic he's head down and will stay that way! I can't complain, really... baby Leo has been very good to me.

0 comments: