Wendy and Sandy got their annual haircuts today. With the warm spells becoming more and more frequent, we decided it would be best to go ahead and have them cut.
Wendy LOVES her annual haircut. Each year, as soon as it's done, she prances around as if to say "Look at me! I look and feel grrreat!"
Sandy, on the other hand, has had 2 haircuts so far. She has pouted after both of them. This year, it's even worse - Sandy's overweight and looking a little pudgy. It's as if she's depressed she no longer has pretty fur to hide her fat rolls under.
I decided the only way to make her feel better was to sit next to her (since I'm a little pudgy these days myself) and take a picture.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Dog Haircuts
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awe...she looks sad. :(
You are ALL belly girl! I hope we get to see you before you have him! Oh, are y'all coming for Sarah Mann's wedding?
Post a Comment