It's really hard to understand and accept that I've had to go bra shopping twice in the last 4 months! (It's not like I'm putting on lots of extra weight...)
It's also really weird for me to experience the fluctuations in cravings and appetite. I usually devour salads, fruit, and other healthy food. For a long time I couldn't stand them! I'm only now getting back to my former extra-healthy habits, but I still crave cheese and chocolate.
I've always been an avid walker and I love yoga. I stopped exercising nearly as much when I got soooo tired in the first trimester. I've been keeping up with yoga, but I got in the treadmill for the first time in a while today, and stopped 20 minutes later with a cramp in my side.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
This is not my body...
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment