4 months left... and my thoughts have turned to baby's birth and what life's going to be like when we bring him home.
This weekend, I gulped down two books on labor and delivery faster than you could blink. Until now, it never dawned on me how many decisions there are to make. I figured the hardest one would be epidural or no epidural. After 5 months, I realized that the doctor and hospital choices I made before I even got pregnant are just as important. So I'm getting a bit nervous about my doctor visit next week, because I've realized I have about a thousand questions for her.
I have fewer newborn fears and questions. But I have bought some books on that too.
Trying to upload a new belly picture, but the uploader's not working. :(
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
5 months down, 4 to go
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment