Baby Ticker!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Visit, and an Achievement

Grandma Kathy and Aunt Taylor visited this week. We all had fun watching him sleep and eat, and after 3 hours, everyone got to hold him! I love these sweet pictures from their visit.





In other news, Little Leo rolled over yesterday! I put him on his tummy for a minute, and he didn't want to be on his tummy. It took him about 2 minutes to roll to his back. First, he flipped onto his side, then he started kicking his top leg, until he finally flopped onto his back!



Just a funny picture I snapped of Leo contorting himself while sleeping.


In boring third story headlines, I've started pumping milk to try to build up a supply for returning to work, travel, and time away from baby. It's SO easy with the Medela pump, but the challenge is timing it so I have time to "recharge" before Leo's next feeding. I'm so proud of the fact that little Leo hasn't had any formula or bottles since we've gotten home from the hospital, but I also know it's time to introduce the bottle since it'll be a big part of his life soon. I'm somewhat sad about this, since I've enjoyed nursing him and am still feeling selfish about being the one to feed him. However, I am looking forward to the opportunity for a few hours to myself (or alone with my husband!) one day soon.

1 comments:

Thompsons4 said...

Isn't is sweet how one becomes entertained with watching a baby sleep and eat and eventually play?!