There's a really long story that goes with how we ended up buying nursery furniture yesterday. I know it's really early, but we had already decided what to buy, and hey - we'll be prepared!
The short version is, we saw a furniture set just like the one we wanted in the Babies R Us black Friday ad. You could get the crib free with purchase of the rest of the set. I sent Leo to BRU while I waited in line at Best Buy. (That's another story!) The guy at BRU had NO CLUE what the sale was or what their policies were, and Leo felt bad for the poor 8 months pregnant lady that was trying to get the same crib. And there was only 1 left. So he left... and I would have done the same thing.
Meanwhile, I didn't believe the load of bull the clerk at BRU had fed Leo about delivery charges, so we went to a different BRU yesterday. We were back to the original set we wanted, because the Friday deal was expired. I wanted to look at the set in person, and get the straight story on delivery. The clerk at this BRU was SO helpful. He told us $90 for delivery of all 3 pieces, and they'd carry it upstairs for us!
Of course, I thought the furniture was gorgeous in person, and Leo loved it too. Not being one to agonize over a decision such as this, he said "let's buy it!" So we bought it. All 3 pieces are in a warehouse in Dallas and should be here in up to 3 weeks! I know you want to see it, so here's a picture.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Nursery Furniture
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
looks great. If you havent already, invest in "Baby Bargains." VERY helpful when picking out items...baby stuff can be overwhelming!!!
Oh, yeah! Baby Bargains is the best. That's how I picked the brand of furniture to buy :)
Post a Comment