I think Baby Leo has officially run out of room in my belly, because I could swear I now feel every single twitch he makes! Yesterday, he kicked me all day long, and today only slightly less. He does have his restful days and his active days, but it seems the latter are growing more and more frequent. I can also tell he moves around more when I'm around loud music, and when I'm hungry.
On another subject, if you are in the market for a cute handpainted sign, I just received a sign I ordered in the mail for the baby's room... could be the cutest sign EVER. I got it at The Nevues Art Studio website, where they let you customize fonts and colors.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Baby Leo is out of room
Posted by Brooke Cailleteau at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment