It's been a while, so there's lots of things to tell!
First, we went to a Texans game yesterday with little Leo. What an adventure! He was such a good sport. When we got into the stands, he appeared, honestly, terrified of all the loud noise! His eyes were wide and he cowered in his daddy's arm. His dad covered his ears to try and make him more comfortable. By the second quarter, however, he really perked up, and we think he even enjoyed the sights and sounds. He smiled at the people behind us, and they took a nice picture for us!


At the game, a man stopped and talked to us about our sweet baby. He decided to guess his age, and said 8 months! I feel like a broken record, but yes, our kid is HUGE! He's not fat, maybe a little chubby, but he's really big and long! We have busted out the 9 month clothes for our sweet little 3 1/2 month old. He takes bottles of 5 oz. during the day while I am at work... started with 4 oz. and he was sucking those dry and fussing for more! (Gotta figure out how to build up my milk supply!)
His size isn't the only development. He's grabbing objects and toys and putting them straight into his mouth. Holds his head up like a champ! He can even hold it up 90 degrees while on his tummy now. He's become such a roly-poly, turning to one side or another the second you lay him down. And my favorite new thing, he's giggling and squealing constantly!

Also, as you can probably tell from this picture, little Leo is teething. Drooling like crazy, sucking his fist and thumb (and anything else he can get into his mouth), and has been more fussy lately. Poor sweet thing! I can't wait until he gets his first tooth!
2 comments:
What a healthy looking baby and a happy family!!! So happy for you guys :)
OATMEAL. Eat a bowl of oatmeal every day to pick up supply. I solely pump, and started this last week, and have managed a good 6 ounces more per day so far. I never knew, so I'm passing it on!!
Post a Comment