Baby Ticker!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Found my appetite

I stayed home two days this week with a cold. I'm still not feeling great, but you're supposed to feed a cold, right? Regardless, I was STARVING after work today. So on my drive home I started to intensely crave Niko Niko's. I mean, I was super hungry!

I decided, since I'm lazy, to order enough while I was there to bring for lunch tomorrow. So, here's what I ordered. A full order of hummus, a large village salad, two seafood soups and two falafel patties. I then matter-of-factly stated to the cashier that this was a "to-go" order. I guess that was obvious, because he said "Are you sure you don't want to dine-in with all that food?" My response was, "Right. I could actually probably eat all of it right now." His response: "Nah, usually the soup alone is enough for me." Okay, buster, you try keeping your blood sugar stable when there's another person inside you!!

Then, I waited for my order, picked it up at the counter, and drove home. When I got home, there were 5 sets of flatware in the bag. What are they trying to tell me?!

0 comments: